§ 1 Scope
For the use of the forum Arcade World of marco2306 (hereinafter called "Provider"), the following conditions apply.
§ 2 Registration, Contract and Object
1. Prerequisite for the use of the forum is the registration via the corresponding online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration with a mouse click. With the activation of your account by the provider of the gratuitous forum user agreement is concluded (conclusion of contract).
2. The subject of the contract is the free use of the functions of the forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you will be provided with an "account" as a user, with which you can post posts and topics in the forum.
3. There is basically no legal entitlement to activation or participation in the forum. It applies the unrestricted house right of the operator.
4. Your forum account may only be used by you. Likewise, as the owner of the account you are responsible for the protection against its misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as username (nickname) are not allowed.
5. The provider will endeavor to offer the service as interruption-free as possible. Even with all care, downtime can not be excluded in which the web server due to technical or other problems that are not within the sphere of influence of the provider (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks on the infrastructure by hackers, etc.), not via the Internet is available. The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is not technically feasible.
6. The provider reserves the right to change and extend the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces, if this does not or only insignificantly impair the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user. The provider will inform users accordingly about the changes.
7. The purpose of the forum is a "market of opinions" addressed to the public. It should therefore be maintained among the users a peaceful and respectful dealings without offensive hostility.
§ 3 Duties as a forum user
1. As a user, you agree that you will not post any material that violates these rules, morality or otherwise in violation of applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from
- publish offensive or untrue content;
- Send spam to other users via the system;
- legally, in particular by copyright and trademark law, to use protected content without authorization;
- anti-competitive acts;
- Post your topic multiple times in the forum (prohibition of double posts);
- Third party articles without permission of the author in the forum to publish;
- Advertising in the forum without the express written permission of the provider to operate. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as, in particular, linking your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within posts. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user, you agree to review, before publishing your posts and topics, whether they contain information you do not want to post. Your contributions and topics can be captured in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries to the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a breach, in particular the aforementioned rules § 3 (1) and (2), the provider may impose the following sanctions on the user, irrespective of termination:
- Deletion or modification of content that the user has discontinued
- Saying a warning
- Blocking access to the forum
5. Should third parties or other users make use of the provider for possible legal violations that a) result from the content you have cre- ated as a user and / or b) from the use of the provider's services by you as a user, you undertake to be a user, indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and compensate the supplier for any costs incurred as a result of the possible infringement. The provider is released in particular from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand a reasonable advance from you as the user. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
§ 4 Transfer of rights of use
1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, insofar as they are protected by copyright, remains with you as the user. However, you authorize the provider with setting a topic or post the right to keep the topic or post permanently on its web pages. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The aforementioned rights of use remain in the event of termination of the forum account.
§ 5 limitation of liability
1. The provider of the forum assumes no responsibility for the content posted in the forum, especially not for their accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as breach of a material contractual obligation. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely. The provider is liable under limitation to compensation for the foreseeable contract-typical damage at the time of conclusion of the contract for such damages, which are based on a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. In case of slightly negligent breach of secondary duties, which are not essential contractual obligations, the provider is not liable. Liability for damages that fall within the scope of a warranty or assurance provided by the provider as well as liability for claims under the Product Liability Act and damages resulting from injury to life, body or health remains unaffected.
§ 6 Term / Termination of the contract
1. This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Both parties may terminate this Agreement without notice.
3. The provider is entitled after termination of this forum user agreement to block the access of the user. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete in case of termination of the content you created as a user. A claim by you as a user to transfer the created content is excluded.
§ 6 Uploading foreign images from the www.